Current MSU Students Can Submit an Address Change on The Web
  • Login to WebWorld through the MSU Portal.
  • Click on Personal Information. Then you can select to view or update existing address or add a new one.
  • Make the necessary corrections and click submit.
  • These changes are instantaneous in our student information system.

If you prefer to mail in your change, please complete the form below, print, sign, and mail to:

Midwestern State University
Office of the Registrar
3410 Taft Boulevard
Wichita Falls, TX 76308-2099

NOTE: Because this form requires a signature you are not able to send it through e-mail.
You can use the blanks provided to type in your information and print it out.

  Download Change of Address form