Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: Can I email my application, transcripts, test scores, etc?

Yes you can.  We will do the initial evaluation based on these.  However you will have to get official documents sent directly from the school or testing center prior to receiving a form I-20.


Q2: How much does it cost to apply as an international student?

The application fee is currently $50 for undergraduate or graduate applicants. You may pay your fee here.


Q3: How do I find out the status of my application?

You may check your application status HERE using your Mustang ID number as your login. If you experience difficulty send an email to (graduate) or (undergraduate).


Q4: What are the test requirements?

Beginning freshmen may require SAT or ACT. Graduates will require GRE or GMAT for the MBA program. Students from a foreign language based education medium will require TOEFL, IELTS or ITEP scores.


Q5: How long do I have to attend IELI?

Typically one semester! However, a longer period may be required if you have not attained the requisite level of language competency.


Q6: How do I receive my I-20?

If you applied through an agency, we will typically send the I-20 through them. We will be happy to send it to a designated relative in the USA or arrange to have it couriered to you as well.


Q7: How do I transfer my credits from a previous institution?

Arrange for your official transcript to be sent to us. Once we receive it directly from the school previously attended, we will evaluate and determine the applicable credits.


Q8: Has the application I sent arrived?

You will be contacted after your application has arrived either with a request for documents or an admission letter if your file is complete.


Q9: Can an international student pay in-state tuition?

Yes, it is possible if the student is competitive based on test scores and academic record. Scholarships allowing a student to pay in-state tuition are awarded competitively on merit.